Sunday, July 05, 2009

Situation: Normal, all f...

HEL- MAN - HEL tickets - check
The Place, 4 nights, 2 bedrooms - check
Tattoo session booked - check
Hairdresser & extensions booked - check
Gel nails booked - check
Write report about 1) Helsinki Burlesque where I went with skimpy PVC sailor outfit 2) DTM foam party I went in bikinis and err.. 3) Helsinki Pride, again in bikinis etc - mmm is there any more red left?

I'm still looking for a reporter to follow me to cover the adventures! Volunteers?

Hey, I'm on holiday. Yay!



PS: Jo, I so will bring you rollmops!
PS2: ...and I promised Jo to take it easy. Watch this space as they say!

5 comments:

Joanna said...

will believe it when I see it :)

Hang on to the rollmops...

see you on Thursday!

Valerie S said...

bought rollmops for Jo - check :P

Unknown said...

I'm yet to visit South America, so it's interesting to hear you say this. Do you think you'd say the same in another fifteen years?
Flights to Perth
Perth Flights
Cheap Flights to Perth
Cheap Flights to Perth Australia

SPLIN said...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Unknown said...

http://showroommypham.com