Thursday, May 29, 2008

Catching up

Hehku club glamour

What I did last weekend?

Move lawn looking like Pussycat Dolls - check
Have Jap lolita ts-friends come over to my place - check
Have Chicks with Guns (tm) sauna evening with them - check
Organize t*girl meeting at nightclub & party all night - check
Attend moving family reunion - check
Organize forthcoming life with newlywed - check
Book 4*2 trips in Asia & Europe - check
Blog about all marvelous things happening around me - errr..
Post plenty of pictures on Flickr - what pictures?!?

Sorry but I just can't keep up with myself. Tomorrow I'm changing continent again.

Oh and by the way. I cannot make it to the Sparkle. I know already I'll be missing you all like hell, but that's life. 2009 is almost there! Love you all.


Poor Amy Winehouse: Valerie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You moved a whole lawn while looking like all of the Pussycat Dolls? I'm suitably impressed. Next time you're in Manchester would you please be so kind as to move my lawn? FYI it's the nicer looking one on the other side of the garden fence - I'd like it on my side instead ;)