Thursday, February 19, 2009

On Turkish specials

I will never ever ask a Turkish bartender for his special drink. Did that x N (don't remember anything about the night) and got everything destroyed. I say, I throw up very very very seldom, but now I did it all day. And I was still drunk 18 hours after finishing the last drink. Is that possible really?!?
It's next night and surprisingly everybody thinks I'm British + wasted = over + out.
Hey it's just me. Val.

Bloody Turkish ISPs have blocked Youtube ?!?

PS: you have no idea amount of concentration went for this blog entry! I had about 20 mojitos and a half tonight...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Much fun and you can't imagine how that is happen. Well, that is definitely an adventure and is jealous.
Cheap flights to Kuala Lumpur
Flights to Hong Kong
Cheap Flights to Dubai