Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Dress Sense

Fun to be in UK after almost two years. Two most peculiar things that make me feel like home: totally impractical, unusable taps (how many centuries to get them working?) and the girls' uberminiskirts downtown. My dress sense is out of scale in Helsinki but hey, nobody probably would notice me in UK.

I'm weighing if I'll be bovvered enough to put slap on and take the train tomorrow night to Paddington and do some wondering around town & maybe Trannyshack. Forecast for Thursday morning: very very painful headache plus the train tickets seem to be a pain in butt. Decisions decisions.. Small girl all alone in big town ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful! I love the story, I guess you've done their so much fun and you can't imagine how is that happen. Well, that is definitely an adventure and am jealous.
Cheap Flights to Bali
Flights to Bali
Flights to Shanghai,
Cape Town flights,