Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Boogie Nights

Showgirl


Hope you ready

Are you ready, coz i am
said im ready to party yeah
grab your coat, get your key
coz whatever your drinkin'
its on me, its on me ohh

Stand if you want to
Stare if you want to
but i got to party
i need me a party
i came here to get ya
but i can't wait
to grab me a partner
and cut a rug up tonight


Booty Luv - Boogie 2Nite (Seamus Haji Big Love Remix)
Thanks Milla for link!


Afterparty

I might try to write something about Saturday. Later. Hopely before next party, otherwise forget it, I'm afraid.
Summary:
-We had new mops, I was a brunette. Blondes have more fun they say. I really don't know. Could even disagree. But I do feel more comfortable as a blonde.
-Milla was seriously seriously wasted when we went there, did some naughty things
-I worked to exceed that as soon as possible
-DJ's were really really energising the dancefloor
-We made a proper proper show
-We had fun fun fun
-Destroyed Milla's home liquor stock, Moet including
-With a proper continuation party
-..and the curtain falls on the details
-watch this space
-Trannies have more fun!

No comments: