Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Update


Destiny has a funny way
When it comes and takes all your cares away
I can't think of a single thing
Other than what a beautiful state I'm in

What on earth am I meant to do
In this crowded place there is only you
Was gonna leave now I have to stay
You have taken my breath away

Is the world still spinning around
I don't feel like I'm coming down

It's in your eyes
I can tell what you're thinking
My heart is sinking too
It's no surprise
I've been watching you lately
I want to make it with you


Kylie: It's in your eyes

There's no denial to that anymore. God I'm enchanted. But for a reason.

On other front, I was out with due Milla & Taina on Sat. People were staring ;-) And a gay friend of mine whom I've known for over 10 years came and tried to pick me up. A memorable moment, a reply to his compliments: "Hi ****, how you doing?" He hadn't recognized me. Got him off-balance, but he still tried to pick me up. "Yeah I know there exists trannies who are into women, but don't you like men just a little bit?"

No comments: